Look, let’s be real. We all hate being sold to – including me. That’s why I don’t pressure you into booking me. My goal is to make sure I’m right for you – not book every wedding.
My core values are simple: give couples the highest quality experience, photos, and albums. I want to connect with you both on a personal level so that your photos truly represent you both.
I’ve worked with enough couples and planned my own wedding to know that it can all get overwhelming. I’m here to ensure your wedding will be fun, stress-free, and the best it can be.
I help you every step of the way so that nothing goes unforgotten. You’ll be taken care of and confident in your decision of hiring me as your photographer. Let’s create something unforgettable together.
• 5 hours, 8 hours, and 10 hours coverage options
• A couples session (so we can get to know each other)
• Custom save the dates (so I can take the work load off you)
• A bridal session (cause you know mom wants one)
• Photos edited in my signature style (warm, bold, timeless)
• 400-1200 images (basically, no limit)
• An online gallery for you to share
• Downloads without watermarks
• Print release rights
• Custom Fine Art Albums (these babies ain’t from shutterfly)
• Prints done right (you don’t get this quality from Walgreens)
• Stupid fast email responses
• Unlimited consultations (or happy hours)
• Reminders so that you don’t have to worry
• Experience with 100+ weddings (and counting!)
• Private clients-only Facebook Group with my couples
• Random funny GIFs from time to time
• A photographer you’ll get to know (you become family – not a client)
• Tons and tons of cookie cutter photos (JK! I don’t do that crap)
• Authentic and artistic wedding photos that capture you two as you are and how you and your guests felt on your wedding day.
DO YOU PHOTOGRAPH WEDDINGS IN CHURCHES?
No. I specialize in non-traditional and outdoor weddings.
WE’RE AWKWARD IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. IS THAT OKAY?
Of course! Most of my couples tell me they’re awkward having their photo taken. It's my job to make you feel comfortable. As long as you're open, honest, and remember how much you love each other, you’ll be fine.
DO YOU TRAVEL?
Yes. All the time. I service the entire state of Texas without travel fees. I have an affordable travel rate for weddings outside of Texas.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WEDDINGS?
Full-time since 2012 and part-time since 2010. Since then, I've photographed over 100 weddings.
DO YOU MEET WITH COUPLES BEFORE BOOKING?
Yes. It’s important that we get to know each other and make sure I'm the right photographer for you. I meet online via video chat using Zoom. You’ll be able to easily join from a PC, Mac, iOS, or Android.
DO YOU BRING A SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER?
I photograph 90% of my weddings by myself. If I feel I’ll need one or you would like one, one can be added to your collection.
DO YOU DO GROUP PHOTOS?
Yes. When we meet I'll explain my process and approach to formal group photos.
WHAT IS YOUR TURNAROUND TIME?
For weddings, within 6-12 weeks. For sessions, within 1-3 weeks.
HOW MANY PHOTOS WILL WE GET?
I don't limit the number of photos you’ll receive. It depends on how long I’m hired for and how much action is going on. On average, I deliver 400 – 600 photos for weddings and 50-100 for sessions.
CAN WE SEE A FULL WEDDING?
Yes. After our initial chat, I'll email you links to fully delivered weddings.
DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
Yes. For both my gear and liability on location. I can provide proof if your venue needs it.
DO YOU USE BACKUPS?
Yes. I bring backup gear and lenses and also backup files immediately after the wedding.
WHAT’S REQUIRED TO BOOK?
For weddings, a $500 non-refundable retainer and a signed contract reserves your wedding date.
HOW DO WE BOOK?
First, contact me so that we can set up a time to chat. When you're ready to book, I’ll send you a secure link where you can easily book and pay online.